The best way to get in contact with me is by email – in particular if your case is urgent.
My email address is:
For regular postal correspondence you can write to me at the following address:
Natalie Elphicke MP
House of Commons
You can call my office on:
0207 219 7052
Important information about your communication to Natalie Elphicke MP
So that a response to your email is not delayed, please do make sure you have included your name and full address.
As your MP, my office runs on a ‘CASEWORK FIRST’ approach. This means that we prioritise all casework related emails, according to their urgency. Casework is an individual, family, or specific constituency issue rather than a policy, political, or campaign matter.
As a result of COVID19, there has been an exceptional amount of casework from constituents over the last couple of months.
Therefore at present, all of the team are fully engaged dealing with Casework First correspondence.
If your communication is of another type other than casework, there may be some delay. All such emails are logged and recorded. We will respond as time and resources permit.
Please note that due to the pandemic both the receipt and the sending of correspondence by letter may be somewhat delayed. As such, if you are able to send correspondence by email, please do so.
We reserve the right to take appropriate steps and refuse to respond to communications whether on social media, email, verbally or by letter that in our view:
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language, or link to obscene or offensive material
- contain swear words or other sorts of profanity
- constitute spam
- are likely to be deliberately designed to be sent solely to cause a nuisance for the recipient, including:
- the use of multiple emails from the same sender but from different email accounts
- the sending of an excessive number of emails from the same sender that are not casework related
- repeated requests for information to be provided on an individualised basis that is of its nature general and readily available from other published sources.
You can read my privacy notice here: https://natalieelphicke.com/privacy/